Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap by Flight, Bus or Boat?
From Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to Siem Reap Cambodia you can travel by bus or plane or rent a Limousine van .Travel distance from Saigon to Siem Reap is about 600 km by land via Phnom Penh. From Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap you can travel by tourist bus or you can book a direct flight. There is no train connection from Saigon to Siem Reap. The most cheapest way of transport is to travel by bus/van or minivan, bus tickets to Siem Reap start at $25 – 33/pp. A lot of buses have stopover in Phnom Penh (the capital of Cambodia) and in Phnom Penh you will be transported to another bus to Siem Reap (there are also direct flights from Saigon to Phnom Penh). The most fastest and comfortable way is to travel by plane because there are also direct flights from Saigon to Siem Reap. Travel by plane takes about 1.5 hour and it costs about $90-180/pp. Siem Reap International Airport is about 5 km from the city centre, so this option is also very useful. You can also travel to Siem Reap by bus+boat via Chau Doc and Phnom Penh. There are boats between Chau Doc and Siem Reap (via Phnom Penh). Read carefully the instructions before you book bus tickets and flights to Siem Reap. Book and buy tickets or flights from Saigon to Siem Reap online.
- Xe đi Phnom Penh
- Bus to Cambodia
- Bến xe đi Campuchia
- Xe Sapaco đi cửa khẩu Mộc Bài
- Xe Limousine đi Phnom Penh Campuchia
Book and buy bus e-tickets+flights from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap online Via Xe Đi Campuchia website
- Siem Reap in Cambodia – the gate to the Angkor Wat temple complex. Siem Reap is one of the most visited cities in Southeast Asia, because in this city you can visit the most historical temple complex in Cambodia and in the world – Angkor Wat temple complex. Angkor Wat temple is written in Unesco cultural heritage and it is about 5 km north of the Siem Reap City. Another popular site is Tonle Sap lake at the city. Siem Reap is also a good place for visit because from this city you can travel to Thailand (Bangkok) or Laos, e.g. by bus/van to Don Det in Laos. Phnom Penh is about 330 km from Siem Reap and some tourist buses continue also to Siem Reap. There are 2 options how it is possible to travel to Siem Reap in Cambodia from Saigon in Vietnam – by tourist bus/minivan via Phnom Penh and travel by plane – direct flight. Read the instructions how you can reach Siem Reap from Ho Chi Minh City below in this article.
- Bus to Cambodia
How do I get from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap?
BUS from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap
- Yes, also buses run, a cheapest option of transport between Saigon and Siem Reap
- There are direct buses or buses with stopover in Phnom Penh Ho Chi Minh To Siem Reap
- Stopover in Phnom Penh (the capital of Cambodia, 330 km from Siem Reap, 250 km from Ho Chi Minh City)
- Travel by bus from Saigon to Siem Reap can take about 12-20 hours (depends on the stopover in Phnom Penh)
- Bus ticket from Saigon to Siem Reap costs about $24-30/pp
- Verified bus companies – Kumho Samco, Giant Ibis, Mekong Express, The Sinh Tourist, Thai Duong Express
- Kumho Samco, TheSinh Tourist, Giant Ibis – come to the bus at least 30 minutes before departure (print your e-ticket)
- Bus of Mekong Express – come to the bus at least 60 minutes before departure (print your e-ticket)
- Bus of Thai Duong Express – bring your voucher to the office address stated 30 minutes before departure time to exchange for ticket and board bus. You may either print or show the voucher on your smartphone/tablet.
- Book and buy bus e-tickets from Saigon to Siem Reap on 12go.asia or Baolau
- Read the all necessary information before you book and buy your tickets!
Flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap
- There are also direct flights from Saigon and Siem Reap
- Airlines: Vietnam Airlines, Cambodia Angkor Air
- One-way low-cost flight from Saigon to Siem Reap costs about $120-180/pp
- New low-cost airlines: Lanmei Airlines (flight costs about $90-100/pp)
- Flight time to Siem Reap is about 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Airport in Ho Chi Minh City – Tan Son Nhat Airport, airport in Siem Reap – Siem Reap Airport (5 km from Angkor Wat)
- Ttravel by plane is the fastest but the most expensive way of the transfer between Saigon and Siem Reap
- Book and buy flights from Saigon to Siem Reap online on Baolau or 12go.asia
- You can travel by bus to Phnom Penh and from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap by taxi
- There are various tourist buses and minivans to Phnom Penh and taxi/cars to Siem Reap
- Private taxi/car from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap costs about $95-180/car
- Taxi companies from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap: Phuket Ground Services, Glassflower
- Travel by private taxi from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap takes about 4-5.5 hours
- You can book your private taxi/car from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap online
BUS + BOAT from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap (via Chau Doc)
- you can also travel by bus + boat/speedboat from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap via Chau Doc
- there are buses from Saigon to Chau Doc and boats/speedboats from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh + Siem Reap
- travel by boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh takes about 5 hours
- from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap you can travel by boat via Tonle Sap Lake
- you can book bus tickets to Chau Doc and boat tickets to Phnom Penh online.
TRAIN from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap?
- It is not possible to travel by train from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap because there is no train connection between these cities. But there are some plans to build in the future some train connection.
You can also travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh and from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, there are buses or flights, check this:Ho Chi Minh To Siem Reap
1. How to travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh (6 hours by bus)
2. How to travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap (5.5 – 7 hours by bus)
Angkor Wat is one of the seven modern wonders of the world.
Angkor Wat temple complex is located about six kilometers north of Siem Reap. This massive complex was built during the 12th century and it is believed that it took almost 30 years to complete the construction. The temple is dedicated to Hindu god Vishnu. Angkor Wat is the largest monument of the Angkor group.
– It is believed to have been used as a funerary temple for King Suryavarman II
– The Wat is 213 meters tall and three levels, each one is higher and smaller than the lower one
– The overall plan of the complex mimics the shape of a lotus bud
– The wat is considered to be a microcosm of the universe in stone and occupies about 500 acres of land
– The wat is accessible through its western entrance which is flanked by stone lions
Tong Dai Ve – Search, book and buy tickets and flights online
- Baolau sells the train, bus, ferry e-tickets and flights mainly for Vietnam (+ tickets for Cambodia and Laos)
- Company offers also a tickets larger bus companies (Mai Linh , Thai Duong Limousine, Hoang Long, TheSinh Tourist, Futabus, Sapaco Express bus…)
- Company offers flights of Vietnamese airlines, VietJet Air, JetStar, Air Asia as well as flights to neighbouring countries
- Tickets for the ferries in Vietnam, eg. ferry to Phu Quoc, Con Dao to Saigon, ferry to Cat Ba, ferry to Phnom Penh, ferry to Quan Lan…
- Tickets for Malaysia (Penang to Langkawi, Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highlands, Penang to Singapore…)
- The price of tickets or flights is from the official price of transport company or airlines
- You will see the final price before making the payment transaction
- You can use online train e-ticket in your mobile phone in Vietnam (I recommend to print a ticket)
- Read in the order any other information about tickets, read also frequently asked questions on Baolau
Sapaco Limousine – Search, book and buy tickets and flights online
- Website Xedicampuchia.com sells the bus, train, ferry e-tickets and flights mainly to Thailand (also tickets for Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Cambodia)
- From 2018 you can book train tickets for China online (Beijing to Xian, Beijing to Shanghai, Shanghai to Hangzhou..)
- Ferry/boat tickets in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, eg. ferry to Vung Tau, Koh Chang, Koh Rong, Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi…
- Tickets for the main routes in Thailand, eg: Bangkok to Hua Hin, Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Bangkok to Phuket
- You can not use an online train e-ticket in Thailand, you have to print it (12go can deliver these train tickets)
- More information about train tickets and trains in Thailand
- You can use an online train ticket in Vietnam (not in Thailand)
- Information about 12go.asia read in article about transportation in Vietnam
- If you order an train ticket in Xe di Campuchia or 12go for tourist trains in Vietnam to Sapa (Orient Express, Sapaly…), you must pick it up at the stationent website: www.evisa.gov.kh.
3 thoughts on “Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap by Flight Bus or Boat?”
Buy Benazepril Hydrochloride Australia Tvvnus https://thuexedicampuchia.com/thue-xe-di-campuchia – cialis tadalafil Order Now Zentel Best Website C.O.D. Mastercard On Line thuê xe Sapaco đi Campuchia for sale Some patients at significant risk for recurrent PE e. Levitra 5mg Generique Nyjytr https://xedicampuchia.com/ – buying cialis online Bukgvz Tuenti Propecia
https://thuexedicampuchia.com/thue-xe-di-campuchia – Cialis Hpxcvy Propecia Significa Bueno Ieywed viagra cialis farmacia Thuê xe 4 chỗ đi Campuchia Thmtkn Viagra Pfizer 100 https://thuexedicampuchia.com/thue-xe-di-campuchia – Cialis Tflozg Consider a beam of particles traveling at a velocity V D
Pingback: How To Get To Phnom Penh From Sai Gon - Sapaco.net.vn